Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Sensation

Sail Date: September 05, 2010

The ship appeared a bit Vegas-style at first, but I am told they are all a bit hokey. Once I got used to it, I actually liked it a lot. The ship was clean and the people were friendly. I was told to do a more expensive cruise to get away from the party crowd, and it would have probably been better for me. The crowd was a drinking group and many of them were loud at 2 am. It's the Fun Ship, so it's allowed, but I had my kids with me, so I wasn't really in that mode. The pool and jacuzzi was crowded all of the time. The gym was beautiful and empty!

Pros: the shows and the excursions

Cons: the crowds and gaining a few pounds from the dessert table!

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

My kids didn't want to go because the kids looked bored at the activities and the staff was just sitting there.

Don't Miss: Shopping and snorkeling and Paradise Island
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island

Don't Miss: banana boat rides from the locals-- if u dare