Carnival Sensation 3 Nts to Bahamas

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 05, 2010
Ship: Carnival Sensation
I recently came back from a 3 night cruise to the Bahamas on Carnival Sensation. When researching I knew that this ship was a little older than other cruise ships but it recently has an upgrade and when I arrived I was pleasantly pleased by the decor. From moment you step into Carnival embarkation area everywhere treats you wonderful. On our trip the food, entertainment and staff were excellent and met our needs. I loved that they tried to call you by name--it made our stay very personal and was able to accomodate any need. The rooms appear just as they do on the website and the entertainment (variety shows, karoke, casino and disco) were so much fun. Carnival sensation is a great ship if u are looking for a quick 3 night weekend getaway. The Bahamas was beautiful, i just wished that we stayed there for 2 days instead of 1. Overall great experience--highly recommended and a good deal.

Pros: Nice weekend getaway on the "Fun Ship"

Cons: Nothing. It met my expectations

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!