Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not so Sensational.

Sail Date: August 01, 2010

Though the ship was renovated, it felt dirty and had smells. Room service brought us cold food along with a coffee pitcher... with no coffee. Other than Roland, our evening waiter, most of the staff was rude. My wife got yelled at for spilling syrup.
There were no clocks so we missed a few shows, but for the most part they were pretty lame too. EXCEPT for the newly added comedy show. Donnell Grey, Hilarious! The whole audience was rolling in laughter.

Pros: Being away

Cons: The foreign servers with American attitudes

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

It seems like the performers were just burnt out , along with the Aussie host.
wow, underwhelmed. Did these guys have any training at all. This really brought down the overall average. Perhaps they're just overworked.
The libido deck (that's what I call it) had pretty mediocre food and the fruit was old. However, the Ecstasy dinning hall was good.
We were pleased by the size and style of the room. And my wife and I had the cheapest room on board.