Not what I expected

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 22, 2010
Ship: Carnival Sensation
This cruise was not what I expected. All of the staff that I encountered was unfriendly. The food was below average and the decor was outdated.

The food was not good! It didn't matter if it was at the buffet or at dinner. The only food that was ok was the pizza. The pasta buffet was dry. The drink machine for water was broke half of the time. The hamburgers were dry. The dinner steak was chewy. Not good at all.

Comedian repeated the same act both nights. Farewell show did not enclude the audience.

The staff was so unfriendly. Our stateroom maid was unhelpful when I asked for utinsels. He also had a cursing match with my neighbor.

Size was fine. The decor outdated

Stateroom was fine
Bahamas is always fun! Definitly my favorite is Senior Frogs.
Don't Miss: Senior Frogs

Pros: Rooms

Cons: Staff and Food

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.