Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not what I expected

Sail Date: July 22, 2010

This cruise was not what I expected. All of the staff that I encountered was unfriendly. The food was below average and the decor was outdated.

Pros: Rooms

Cons: Staff and Food

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

The food was not good! It didn't matter if it was at the buffet or at dinner. The only food that was ok was the pizza. The pasta buffet was dry. The drink machine for water was broke half of the time. The hamburgers were dry. The dinner steak was chewy. Not good at all.
Size was fine. The decor outdated
Stateroom was fine
Comedian repeated the same act both nights. Farewell show did not enclude the audience.
The staff was so unfriendly. Our stateroom maid was unhelpful when I asked for utinsels. He also had a cursing match with my neighbor.
Bahamas is always fun! Definitly my favorite is Senior Frogs.
Don't Miss: Senior Frogs