Great est trip evrer.

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 27, 2010
Ship: Carnival Sensation
The ship was great. The crew was great. The dining experience was wonderfull. Everything was extrememlly clean. I only encountered one rude staff member and that was at a souvenier shop where they sell carnival carrying cases, key chains, etc. I did not get his name. But this was so petty. I would definitely take another cruise with carnival. And have already recommended this vacation to everyone that I have talked to, which consists of about 20 couples or more. The only bad thing was I lost 150.00 after a member of my party had to cancel the cruise.

I have never seen so much food. Awesome

This was amazing. The welcome aboiard party at the pool. The shows were great.

We did not participate in these activites, but it seemed to cover all age groups.

GREATTTTTTT

Great

The room was extrememly nice, clean, etc. The size was terribly, but I know you can pay more and get a bigger room, but this is what I could afford. And there is so much to do on the ship that all you do is sleep anyway.
The water was amazing. The Atlantis Hotel incredible. These were the must sees. I don't think there was a waste of time anything. However, the city closed to early to really see everything. We ate at the Hardrock Cafe, the food was outstanding.
Don't Miss: You don't want to miss anything at this port
The water was beautiful, but a lot of seaweed or something in the water, couldn't hardly swim for it, but beautiful.
Don't Miss: The water

Pros: everything

Cons: nothing. everything was great.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!