Beginners Luck

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 20, 2010
Ship: Carnival Sensation
This was my first time sailing and I chose the Carnival Sensation. From the very beginning, starting with the check in process, I was very impressed with the staff, their friendlyness and how helpful everyone was. Once I entered onto the ship, I was in awe. I had heard stories, but there's nothing like living it first hand. The food was excellent, there were plenty of activities, and even though there were thousands of people on the ship, you never feel crowded. The layout of the ship was easy to learn, so you didn't waste alot of time trying to get places. Staff were always available to assist if needed. The formal dining was very classy yet comfortable, and the food was delicious. I met alot of people from all over the USA in search of the same things, relaxation and fun. I would say that I had both. My only complaint was that I could hear my neighbors in the stateroom next to me when they got a little loud. I'm looking forward to the next one.

meals were delicious! Plates were prepared with such elegance and style, you were almost afraid to eat it.

there were a variety of shows and activities for people of all ages. Activities were arranged so that you could make it to various things throughout the day and some activities were repeated on a different day/time just in case you couldn't make the original.

Staff were always available. Not just those working the information desk; staff were accessible throughout the ship and always willing to assist.

I knew my room would be small, so I wasnt surprised by the size; however, it was enough room for two people to move around and not overcrowd each other.
I enjoyed this port; however, it was very crowded. As the evening approaches and the tours die down, the area around the port shuts down. This allows you to site see without all the hustle. There is plenty shopping and plenty water activities in this area. If you're up for an adventure, head over to Paradise Island.
Don't Miss: Please don't visit Nassau without making the trip to Atlantis.
It was my first time out of the USA, so I tried to take in as much as possible. When going to visit, don't get stuck into only doing one activity. If you have the time, explore the island, talk to the people, try something new
Don't Miss: go to the beaches. the water is clear and warm

Pros: The entire trip was fabulous

Cons: Thin walls - loud neighbors

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!