Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was just OK

Sail Date: June 01, 2010

I was very disappointed in the size of the pool for such a large ship. 1 very small pool for all of those people was awful. Just getting in to cool off was a chore because the pool was so crowded that you would get kicked and splashed constantly.
The rooms were nice and cool temperature wise but very small. I enjoyed the friendliness of the staff. They were very attentive to all of our needs.

Pros: I liked just being able to relax.

Cons: The VERY SMALL pool!

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

The food trays and ashtrays were all full on the outdoor tables.
I wish that there were more late night buffets.
very small but clean. of our showers had a dirty pair of underwear in it when we 1st arrived so it could not have been cleaned to well.
They knew us by name.