Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Exceeded Every Expectation

Sail Date: May 01, 2010

This was my first cruise. I had no clue what to expect. I was completly thrilled once we boarded. Embarkation was easy. Service was great throughout the cruise. We were not let down what-so-ever. My only complaint was that it was a small boat, but perfect for a first time cruiser. That way, we know it can only get better with bigger boats.

Pros: Days at Port

Cons: small boat

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

we ate sooooo much!
But nothing is forced on you. Everything is cooked to order.
The staff is friendly and provided super service.
We had a basic porthole room. We thought it would be horribel. But it was no different than a hotel room, just smaller.
Great service by everyone.
Tori was the singer in all of the shows---she was FANTASTIC.
We attended every show.
Dean Gains was hilarious.
There was so much to keep us entertained the entire time.