Most likley not returning

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Sensation
18 in are party. Arrived at the port and the port staff was very mean to my grandparents that were traveling with us. Mentoned it to the Carnival staff and they said port staff did not work for Carnival. Arrived on the boat with no greeting from staff. Room attedant was great. Not to much to do on the boat with small children 2-5 as a family. My children loved Camp Carnival. My 14 yr old loved her club, but she could come and go as she pleased. I did not care for that. Food at dinner was great but not a large selection. Wait staff was awfull. Felt rushed and couldn't get anythiong to drink if it wasn't from the bar. Shows were OK .. after spending 2000.00$ on a 3 night crusie I was dissappointed, felt I did not get my monies worth. The pool was very small ( only had 1) and our day back from the bahammas there were so many people in it my kids couldn't swim. They did have a splash area by the slides where we spent most of our time with the little ones. Also no sail away party and hardly any music on deck :(

Food was great service was awfull

Didn't care for the shows...

Kids liked camp carnival, but as a family there were not any activities

Unless you wanted a bar drink you were ignored

stareoon attendant was great.... for a family of 5 our room was WAY to small. Very stressful when we were in the cabin.

Pros: The food was good, not much variety at dinner

Cons: Service was awfull unless you wanteld a drink from the bar

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.