A Terrific Cruise!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Everyone was so nice and accommodating. The food was fantastic and the ship was kept immaculately - even the windows! I enjoyed the ship so much that I didn't want to get off to go to the Bahamian islands! My room was always kept very clean and the towel creations are so adorable. I've only traveled with Carnival Cruises and haven't been disappointed yet. It's been 6 weeks since my last cruise, but already planning the next one!

Pros: The Variety of Foods Available

Cons: Not Enough Activities for the Kids

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!