Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An outstanding Cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

This was my first cruise and I planned it for my son's 12th birthday. As well as myself, my son also had a wonderful time. They had different activities for the children at different age level, different activities for adults to do while the kids are in their groups. Live entertainment,contests, and wonderful people from all over the world. I would take this cruise again again and again. The bahamas was a great experience. I enjoyed the honesty and style of the island people. They made me feel like part of the family. My son told me that this was the best birthday ever.

Pros: so many different activities for adults and children

Cons: liked everything

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!