Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wonderful family time

Sail Date: June 28, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My family and I had a great time at the ship. My 12 year old daughter made friends at the 12-14 year old club, my 18 year old son made friends from all over the country and my 7 year old loved to play at the pool and the jacuzzi. My husband and I went dancing, we went to the shows or just relaxed by the pool with a drink. My 82 year old mom enjoyed the casino, the shopping and going to dinner. The places we visited were great! The staff was great. I just want to mention a sweet fact. Our waiter at dinner cut my 7 year old daughter steak every night and treated her like a princess. So nice!
The ship is nice and not as huge as the Royal Caribbean that we had done before and could get to places faster instead of a 15 minute walk to get from one side of the ship to the other.

Pros: Activities for all ages

Cons: Too many things to do

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We went snorkeling to the west end of the island, but it's a long drive. and with just a short day at port, maybe it's better to just stay in Lucaya.
Go to Atlantis with the kids or just swim in the ocean.