Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

What A Great Cruise!!!

Sail Date: June 04, 2009

The ship was very nice. I have only been on one other cruise and that was the Royal Caribean. On Carnival our room was bigger, the bathroom was bigger and our window was definately bigger. The food was excellant. The entertainment was so good that my daughter and I went to both shows and we did that 2 nights!!!! Our only excursion was swimming with the dolphins but that was an experience I will never forget. Our drive down to Port Canaveral was so easy and getting on the ship was so fast and easy. Our whole experience was so wonderful that I am planning on taking more cruises.

Pros: Food, Entertainment & Swimming with the Dolphins

Cons: Nothing I can think of

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

I did not see much of Nassau because we went straight to the Atlantas( what a beautiful hotel) and on our dolphin swim.