Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First Time Fun

Sail Date: December 01, 2008

It was December and the ship was beautifully decorated. My daughter -in-law and her 2 children were my guests during the cruise. It was their first cruise. You just cannot believe how wonderful it all was for them!!!!! For the 5 day trip, they evjoyed EVERYTHING! The food, the trips, the pool, the spa, the stateroom, and of course the shows! I was so delighted that we were able to make the trip and I confess that I shared all their entheusiasm.

Pros: The look on my family's faces during the trip.

Cons: Not having more time

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!