No disapointment again

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Sensation
My 4th time on Sensation,my 20+ on Carnival.I've cruised on other lines,but none compare to Carnival.They treat past passengers fantastic!!! All the extra things they do,and give you,make you feel like a King&Queen.All the crew,diningroom staff,state room attendants,cater to you,like your theonly ones on the ship.Nothing is too much trouble for them.I'm going to be celebrating my "70th"birthday in March on Carnival Glory,my 1st, time on this ship,even before I go,Iknow I will not be disapointed.Thank you Carnival,for 30some years of awesome vacations.You are the best !!!!

Pros: Everything!!!

Cons: Eleavators

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!