Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

"A Great Get-A-Way"

Sail Date: December 14, 2008

I recently took my daughter and grandaughter on a 4-Night Bahamas Cruise on The Carnival Sensation. I had been on the ship before but this was my daughter's and grandaughter's first cruise. They concurred with what I had told them. Also, my grandaughter joined all the activites with Camp Carnival for children between 12 - 14. She had a marvelous time and we had no apprehensions about her being on her own. Our accomodations (with a roll-a-way bed) was sufficient. My grandaughter eagerly awaited to see what kind of 'towel-animal' would appear on her bed each night along with the piece of chocolate. We chose the Dolphin Encounter in Freeport, for her first excursion, which was everything they imagined. For her second excursion, I chose to take her on the Segway Tour. This was a blast and I would do it again. (I'm 73 years of age)! We couldn't have had a more enjoyable dinner group. I think our table had the most energy and laughter. We always looked forward to our next dinner and anxious to tell each other about our day. We also met up with them at the shows and other venues. The food and service were excellent. We especially enjoyed the 'chocolate melting cake'. I'm looking forward to more Sensation Trips in the future.

Pros: Circle "C" (Campcarnival)

Cons: The tardy clearing of tables around the Lido Deck

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

The Segway Tour was great. Stay away from the straw market.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We only did the Dolphin Encounter which was very good.