Wonderful time aboard Sensation

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 30, 2008
Ship: Carnival Sensation
This is my second time i cruised and i like and enjoyed myself aboard the ship. I enjoyed the Island sightseeing at Freeport and the day shopping at Nassau. I like Nassau, i found a little restaurant there that serve my kind of food,,,,not that i dont like the buffet on board which is so much that i am spoiled for choice. The room stewards were the best, they leave the room so tidy and perfect, i couldnt stop praising their work. All i can say is, i recommend the Carnival cruise in flying colours. And,,, i always had the opportunity to hand shake the Captain of the Ship.

Pros: I like the food, the expectacular entertainments and the crews are very helpful, nice and friendly.

Cons: the weather at the time i was on cruise

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!