A fun time

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 02, 2008
Ship: Carnival Sensation
It was a smaller ship, so be cautious of that when you book. The design of the ship was very dated, 70's style i would say. The ships layout was very confusing where you have to go up 2 levels to walk accross and come down a level to eat. ?? I guess there is only so much you can do with a smaller ship. The food was mediocre which was really dissappointing. Our waiters were great but the food wasn't. We had 1 good meal....I don't know if it's just this ship or Carnival as a whole.....
Lucaya Beach was beautiful. I tried the Banana boat and it was so fun!
Definatly buy the full pass at Atlantis. The waterpark was better than I expected. The aquarium was also very cool! Pretty beach. (You don't have to buy the ticket on board. Better to buy at Atlantis with a $4 cab ride.)
Don't Miss: Waterpark

Pros: Getting to the islands.

Cons: The space planner who designed this ship should be fired.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.