Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Amazing Value - Amazing Time!

Sail Date: November 02, 2008

We went on the 4-day Bahamas through Carnival on Sensation. We had an interior stateroom. While there was no view, we didn't need it. The rooms was very comfortable (the bed extremely cozy) and we had what we needed. The food and entertainment were excellent! I loved how no matter what we did (bingo, Broadway-style show (5-star!), Comedian (also terrific!) the staff made sure we were having a good time. You could be as involved as you wanted or just spectate. It was the best time and the VALUE! We're seriously considering making this a family re-union every year!!!

Pros: Everything

Cons: Parking fee for the car

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I think our saving grace was the ocean kayaking and our excellent guide. This port doesn't offer as much as others so an excursion is highly recommended.
Don't Miss: Ocean Kayaking and Snorkeling. You won't be disappointed. INCREDIBLE! One of the best if not THE BEST - snorkeling trips I've been on.
Atlantis. We did the beach break excursion and it was AWESOME! The aquariums are indescribably wonderful. I stood in the glass enclosed hall and watched a shark and and a barracuda swim over my head. That's just one small section of this huge resort.
Don't Miss: Atlantis. No doubt.