Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not as expected!

Sail Date: September 25, 2008

My finance and I were very disappointed with the food on the cruise. It seems like the food was really cheap, except for the lobster and it was very small. A couple of other things happened too, that was not in anyone's control , but made for an even more disappointing cruise. The first night, the ship was rocking so much that the shows were cancelled. Another thing was that on the day at sea; it rained all day. Overall, I think the food was the worst part. I had totally enjoyed my previous cruise with Carnival but not sure if we will go on another one. Please forward on to the appropriate Carnival person.

Pros: good service

Cons: Food, lack of shows, smoke in casino, very old, tired ship

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

Very dirty looking in most places.