Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruise Ship Carnival Sensation - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 17, 2008

First let me say that it rained for most of this cruise, which obviously is not Carnival's fault. However, they did not have any contingency activity plans for the rain. There was not much else to do with two children if they could not play outside. The ship appeared old and a lot of things either were broken or did not work. The basketball rim was bent. The basketball that they gave us to use was so warped and had so many large bubbles on it that you could not really bounce it. The ping pong table was so warped you could not use it. The miniture golf course had water on it all the time. Even if it had not rained for a couple of hours. I was able to take my putter and clear the water off in about a minute. The staff should have done this with a squiggy. The staff at times on this deck was rude and not very accommodating. I have cruised in the past and loved it. This was the worst vacation I have been on and much of it was attributable to the ship and it's staff.

Pros: Our Waiter and the person who took care of our stateroom were excellent

Cons: A lot of things were broke or did not work on the upper deck where all the outside activities take place.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.