Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Horrible Cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2008

Very disappointing cruise! From the constant smell of sewage, to the dirty linens on our beds, to the overwhelming smell of smoke everywhere, service was horrible, food didn't touch other cruiselines, the entire cruise was awful. I had to talk 5 of my girlfriends to go on this cruise,as we always go to the beach for a long weekend, and it was their first cruise experience. They all said they would never cruise again if other cruise ships were like this one. I would highly recommend not taking this cruise, because you get what you pay for.

Pros: the bed

Cons: sewage smell, cabins, food, whole ship

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.