The shows were the best that I have seen

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 13, 2008
Ship: Carnival Sensation
the activities director was very friendly gal. The food was varied and good. The production shows were amazing. I have been on 30 cruises to date and when I go on Carnival I always know that the shows are not to be misses.
the cab driver was friendly and meet us at the same location in 3 hours for the trip back to the ship. His price was only $4 per person each way.
Don't Miss: Go to the casino. I won there. Isle of Capri
The Atlantis on Nassau is pretty but don't play the slots. They have a high minimum. Did not win anything there. You have to have a full water taxis before they will proceed. The wait is long and the boats are not nice and some guy hussled us for an extra $2 after telling us he was our tour guide. Take a cab not the water taxis unless you don't mind waiting for the boat to get full..
Don't Miss: Go to the casino. I won there. Isle of Capri

Pros: Both production shows

Cons: the magician

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!