Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Cruise

Sail Date: January 06, 2008

Overall, my cruise experience was great. I never had any problems on the ship. The staff was always there if I needed anything. I also enjoyed the ports of call.

Pros: Great crew

Cons: Assigned dinner

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Cabbage Beach was a good choice for us, but be prepared to get bombarded by people wanting to sell something to you or braid your hair.
Don't Miss: Senor Frogs was awesome for the younger crowd.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Don't Miss: Senor Frogs was awesome for the younger crowd.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island