Great Cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 06, 2008
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Overall, my cruise experience was great. I never had any problems on the ship. The staff was always there if I needed anything. I also enjoyed the ports of call.
Cabbage Beach was a good choice for us, but be prepared to get bombarded by people wanting to sell something to you or braid your hair.
Don't Miss: Senor Frogs was awesome for the younger crowd.
Don't Miss: Senor Frogs was awesome for the younger crowd.

Pros: Great crew

Cons: Assigned dinner

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!