A Fantastic Sailing Experience!!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Sensation

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: May 10, 2007

Ship: Carnival Sensation

Review Summary

The Sensation offered many activicties throughout the day and night time hours. There was never a lack of things to do. I went on this cruise with my friends and we had so much fun that our lack of sleep came second nature and not a concern!! You can always sleep when you get back home. However, you may need to take some time off before returning to work. :)

Ports Of Call

Definitly a must see. There are plenty of excursions to take. Again, my friends are the party types, so we decided to take the Yellowbird Party cruise. It was a blast. We had all ages on the boat, including the Red Hat Society, whom were also ready to get down and limbo with the younger generations. It was a blast!!! Senior Frogs is also a staple to see at the Bahamas. The locals are nice and helpful and overall was a great destination!!!
Don't Miss: Yellowbird Party Boat!!!

Don't Miss: Yellowbird Party Boat!!!

Pros: The people I met on the ship and I made lasting friendships

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!