Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Great Time

Sail Date: April 08, 2007

The ship size was great, not too big. Very clean, easy accessibility. Food was awesome

Pros: Our wait staff in the main dining room, Sergey and Calvin were exceptional! The food overall was great!

Cons: Our room servers were not as friendly as on past cruises, my safe never worked in our room even after several inquiries. I was told I was not in my room enough for it to get fixed!!?? Thought that was the point of a cruise. Not enough outside entertainment on the sea day.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The Dolphin Experience was awesome, the highlight of our cruise. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. Two thumbs up! And our taxi driver on the way back to the ship was very engaging and full of info about the island itself
Don't Miss: The Dolphin Experience
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Don't Miss: The Dolphin Experience
Took the Atlantis tour, my second time seeing Atlantis, my daughter's first. I liked that we got to see more of the grounds this time around and less inside the resort. Our tour guide, sorry I don't recall her name was excellent. Very friendly, informative and lively. The people in the shops, however, are not very friendly at all. For an island's whose main source of income is tourism, I felt they, in general, were quite rude to us. Not just one shop in particular but all that we went in to. The only store that they were the friendliest was the drug store were I stopped for some medicine for my daughter's cold.
Don't Miss: Atlantis