Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Slighly above average

Sail Date: November 01, 2006

Room Type: Suite

Overall it was OK. This was my second cruise, first on Carnival. Since this is the cheapest cruise that they offer. You get what you pay for! The Suite was nice especially since it was just me and my wife this time, no kids. The food was OK but nothing spectacular. In Freeport, the excursion we went on was just a big free market with the same crap over and over and over. We did go to the beach and that was really nice. Nassau, ATLANTIS!, VERY NICE.

Pros: Upgraded to a 11 Suite,

Cons: Felt cheep

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!