AN AMAZING TRIP!!!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 11, 2007
Ship: Carnival Sensation
The ship was very clean and the crew worked hard to keep it that way! Not once did I feel like I was on a cruise ship. The room was a perfect size and had a great shower!! I definitely walked away 5 lbs heavier bc the food was exceptionally good with a nice variety for everyone and the best part it was always hot!!
White sandy beaches with clear blue water!! Absoultely Beautiful!
White sandy beaches with clear blue water!! Absoultely Beautiful!
The Straw Market was great to have so close by the ship. It made it easier to buy things and run them back to the ship before walking around the island!
Don't Miss: The tour through Atlantis!!!
Don't Miss: The tour through Atlantis!!!

Pros: The food was always hot and VERY good!!! The entertainment and dancers were unbelieveable!!! I felt as if I was at a Vegas show, The nightlife was fun to get out and dance, and EVERY crew member on the ship was so polite and helpful!! Always smiling and offering a "hello"!! I had the best time!!!

Cons: That it wasn't long enough!! I didn't want to leave!!!

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!