Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

i did not like it

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

i think that the people that work there are very rude. it was my first time in a cruise and it was a very bad. the only employees that were nice to me were the people that clean my room. I also think that for tenagers they should have more events more things to do..... I would not recommend this cruise to any one. The ship was constantly moving and it make me sick many times. thank you but if I ever go in a cruise it will never be carnival....

Pros: nothing

Cons: everything

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

Don't Miss: everything