Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great for all ages!

Sail Date: February 18, 2007

The ship was large and at first, a bit confusing to find my way around (more signs, please!). However, I did finally manage to get the hang of it. The crew was excellent, especially the dining crews. The food was wonderful and plentiful. The shows were spectacular, especially the musical revue "Far From Over". Camp Carnival exceeded my expectations - they even had programs for 12-14 year olds! And the kids loved the O2 lounge for 15-17 year olds. The beds were so comfy, I hated to leave mine in the morning. We really enjoyed the whole experience.

Pros: That all of my five children had a great time and I got to relax as well!

Cons: That we had to pay to use the internet - boo

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The shopping was great. We didn't eat there, but we loved the fresh fruit smoothies!
Don't Miss: Shopping at Port Lucaya
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Don't Miss: Shopping at Port Lucaya
I thought the snorkeling with sting rays was overrated. Better to just wander in town and take advantage of the excellent deals available. Also, the stores close early - at 6:00 - so make sure if you do a day trip that you leave time to see the stores in the afternoon.
Don't Miss: Don't know - as I was on a tour all day and didn't get to see much of the town!