A relaxing and refreshing cruise!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 15, 2007
Ship: Carnival Sensation
The ship seemed a bit dated but very clean and in good condition. The gym was fabulous!
I was a bit disappointed in the Bahamas port. It was very busy with locals trying to sell us things. I didn't walk around much because it was a bit frightening to be approached over and over like that. Our beach excursion was relaxing and fun but the weather was awful that day so it made the trip a bit less enjoyable. I've been on several cruises before and this was not my favorite port of call.

Pros: being served and pampered all 4 days

Cons: the patrons who were partying a bit too much

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!