Great Time But I Lost Mother On The Ship

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 21, 2007
Ship: Carnival Sensation
I was very disappointed the first day because they provided no welcome aboard greeter nor any flyer telling you what to do and where to go while waiting for your room to be ready. Then I lost my handicap mother on an elevator which added to our frustration. Finally when we got to our room only there did we find our daily newsletter with the instructions on it. Too bad they didn't hand those out when we boarded! The rest of the cruise was fabulous. Food, entertainment and shopping was great! Our only complaint was that too many activities overlapped so we couldn't go to everything we wanted too. We can't wait to go again and this time we want to take a longer cruise!
I vacation on this island all the time so I'm very partial to it. The shopping was great fun!
Don't Miss: Diamond Internation Clearance Center/shopping
Don't Miss: Diamond Internation Clearance Center/shopping

Pros: The food was fabulous and the service very nice, the rooms are much larger than Royal Carribian

Cons: No embarkation orientation and too many overlapping activities so you missed some that you really wanted to attend.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!