Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: December 10, 2006

The crew was friendly and curteous. We can't wait to go on that ship again. We are definately telling our friends about what a great time we had and how great the crew and ship was.

Pros: The staterooms were huge and the windows were too. It was very clean and well kept. The rooms smelled good, not like an old hotel room. The crew was curtious and extreemly prompt with the room and food. It was our best cruise ever and are looking foreward to another one on the Sensation.

Cons: The show girls. I like more modest dress when I'm with my children, no butt floss outfits etc. They were very nice, but I had an impressionable 14 year old with me and the show was not a family show. But we just will choose not to attend those in the future cruise..there is plenty of other things.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!