Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Same old Carnival

Sail Date: December 01, 2006

Room Type: Suite

My husband and I have just returned from a 4 day cruise on the Sensation. We have cruised on Carnival in the past and was hoping after reading some of the more recent reviews that Carnival had improved on their food, but they have not! We had opted to use their alternative dining and found it lacking in everything from taste to variety as did their 24 hr room service. I had already booked another cruise for Dec of 2007 on the Miracle but on monday morning I am going to cancel it. If the other cruise lines such as Norweigan, Royal Caribbean and Celebrity can offer a wide selection on their menu's then why can't Carnival??
I have to say that the crew with exception to the Information Desk and Purser were very friendly and more than willing to help in any way they could.
As a travel agent I don't feel that I could recommend Carnival to my clients if they have been on NCL RCCL or Celebrity...because Carnival is just Carnival!

Pros: Relaxing

Cons: Food

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!