"Seemed like an Alaskan cruise"

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 19, 2006
Since this was my first cruise I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised at the friendliness of all the shipmates. They made me feel as if they were my personal servants...there at my every need..no matter what. I was also amazed at the size of the staterooms. From what I had heard I thought it would be like a matchbox...it was very large for one person. Because of a weather front that went through the Bahamas we experienced very cold weather, high winds, and mostly "no sun". One day when enjoying my coffee I went up to one of the top decks...my coffee literally blew out of my cup. Heavy sweats were needed to stay warm out there. Despite all of this I thoroughly enjoyed my first cruise.

Pros: Most of all I just liked being away and most of all the kindness of the employees.

Cons: Least of all I disliked the

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!