Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

my first cruise!!

Sail Date: November 01, 2006

There was a total of 13 people that went in my group, it was me, my girlfriend, her parents, 2 sisters, cousin, and family friends that went on this, and was all of ours first time on a cruise. It was a blast the staff was so friendly, the food was excellent!!!! there was always stuff to do, the shows they had also were funny!!

Pros: i liked everything, from the food, to the staff, everyone was so friendly and helpful,

Cons: n/a

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!