Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fantastic Bahamian Expedition

Sail Date: October 22, 2006

I recently cruised on the Sensation for 4 days to Freeport and Nassau, Bahamas. My girlfriend and I were looking for a relaxing getaway and found the Carnival cruise experience to be just that. This was my first cruise experience, and compared to my other trips to the Carribbean Sea, I would rate it the most entertaining of all. The food was amazingly delicious, and the entire staff was very friendly and comforting. I would recommend a Carnival cruise to my friends and family, and anyone who wants to vacation in style! I plan to cruise again as soon as my work schedule allows it! THANK YOU for the great vacation!

Mike Powers
Boston, MA

Pros: The FOOD!

Cons: the pool

Don't Miss: Don't miss the tour of Atlantis, and the amazing snorkeling experiences available.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island

Don't Miss: Don't miss the white sandy beaches and great water sports available on shore!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island