Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was a nice Curise.

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

It was a nice ship, but a little small. Pool was to small, very crowded, my son could not really enjoy it. Food was good, but the childs menu in the main dinning room leaves a lot to be desiered, (same menu every night, did not even have Mac & cheese on it). Over all though it was a nice ship and curise. Had been on same curise with Royal Carribian out of Port Canaveral, ship much larger more to do for everyone, better menue in dinningroom.

Pros: The courtisy & helpfullness of the crew.

Cons: No more disert night.

my son who is eight, and I had a great time there. Loved the tour of Atlantis, and the horse and buggy ride around the down town. Very enjoyable day.
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Not much to see or do, nothing of intrest for my son, mostly a torisit trap, waste of time and money, would have had more fun staying on the ship.
Don't Miss: Atlantis