It was a nice Curise.

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Sensation
It was a nice ship, but a little small. Pool was to small, very crowded, my son could not really enjoy it. Food was good, but the childs menu in the main dinning room leaves a lot to be desiered, (same menu every night, did not even have Mac & cheese on it). Over all though it was a nice ship and curise. Had been on same curise with Royal Carribian out of Port Canaveral, ship much larger more to do for everyone, better menue in dinningroom.
my son who is eight, and I had a great time there. Loved the tour of Atlantis, and the horse and buggy ride around the down town. Very enjoyable day.
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Not much to see or do, nothing of intrest for my son, mostly a torisit trap, waste of time and money, would have had more fun staying on the ship.

Pros: The courtisy & helpfullness of the crew.

Cons: No more disert night.