Fabulous Cruise!!!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 15, 2006
Ship: Carnival Sensation
I was really impressed with the cleanliness of the ship as I know it is one of Carnival's older ships. The rooms were larger than I thought they would be.
I loved our visit to Nassau. The tour of Fort Fincastle and the Queen's Staircase was wonderful and getting to see some of the stars homes.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the tour through the Atlantis hotel. It was awesome!!!
I wasn't impressed with our visit to Freeport. It seemed very run down since my last visit there many years ago. Had to take a long ride to get to the straw market.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the tour through the Atlantis hotel. It was awesome!!!

Pros: Kids loved the 9 hole putt putt golf course on the ship.

Cons: Couldn't take children to the shows.