Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fabulous Cruise!!!

Sail Date: October 15, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I was really impressed with the cleanliness of the ship as I know it is one of Carnival's older ships. The rooms were larger than I thought they would be.

Pros: Kids loved the 9 hole putt putt golf course on the ship.

Cons: Couldn't take children to the shows.

I loved our visit to Nassau. The tour of Fort Fincastle and the Queen's Staircase was wonderful and getting to see some of the stars homes.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the tour through the Atlantis hotel. It was awesome!!!
Don't Miss: Don't miss the tour through the Atlantis hotel. It was awesome!!!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I wasn't impressed with our visit to Freeport. It seemed very run down since my last visit there many years ago. Had to take a long ride to get to the straw market.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island