Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Just an average cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2006

This was my first cruise with Carnival. Before going on this cruise, I did a lot of review searching of the Sensation. I agree with most of the other viewers, but I think most have over rated the food. The food is nothing compared to other cruises I have been on. I'm not one to complain about much, but I doubt I'll ever visit Nassau again, expecially on the Sensation. This was fun for a quick get-away with your friends...that's it. (If the food was better, I'd consider going on this ship again.)

Pros: The cleaniness of the rooms (entire ship)

Cons: The food