Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

One of the best times of my life.

Sail Date: June 29, 2006

This was the first cruise my husband and I had been on. I definetly have to say we plan on doing it again. Even if we hadn't went to the Bahamas, and just stayed on the boat, I would have had fun. Great food, great people, and a variety of things to do. No matter what kind of music you liked, it was being played somewhere each night. The casino was so much more than I expected; hundreds of slots and dozens of tables, although it seemed to me like I won more at the casinos on the island than on the boat. The staff did anything in their power for you. Even the other passengers were friendly. However, as I read once about the Sensation, people tend to party a little harder on this boat. There were often many loud drunk people in the dining room when I would go the 24 hour pizzeria, but it wasn't really that bothersome. The shows were very entertaining. All in all, I had a GREAT time.

Pros: Everything!

Cons: Nothing displeased me!

We rented a moped, although when you do, get the price from each company to get the lowest. The casinos are huge. The locals will hustle you any way they can, but there are many who will help you if you're in trouble or lost. There are alot of hand-made goods that may be a little overpriced but are worth it. And the beaches are SO beautiful!
Don't Miss: The beaches!