Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First time fabulous cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2006

This was the first cruiese for our family of four-one teenager and one preteen. We stayed in one cabin which was a little tight but the only time we were there was to shower and change or to sleep so it worked out fine. We ate to excess-there was so much food and it was wonderful. Even in buffet lines we felt pampered and catered to. The nightly shows were Vegas quality-quite a high light. The casio was my husband's favorite as it was for many. I loved the disco and the karaeoke bar. What a hoot!! It is amazing how when people are on cruise ships that they really let their hair down. Our last day at sea was truly relaxing. Of course, that massage in the spa certainly helped. Relaxing by the pool with a book just sealed the deal for me for another cruise next summer with the kids. I have to say the booking agent with the cruise line was wonderful and so helpful. Vicki-you were right on target with everything you said. My daughter loved the teen club. My son did not go to the camp but with all of the other activities on board the ship he made friends and had a great time "hanging out" like a big guy. I can't believe we are back. I want to go again-next time longer though. thanx-

Pros: Service was exceptional and exceeded our expectations

Cons: not enough time to do everything we wanted to do