Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An Awesome Cruise

Sail Date: June 04, 2006

Room Type: Suite

This was mine and my husbands honeymoon! We really enjoyed cruising wth carnival. This was our first cruise and wil not be the last. We loved it. All of the staff was SO friendly. I am already ready to go back again. Getting on the ship took no longer than 15 mins. No lie! I had heard so much about it being so hard to board, i was worried about that process but that is nothing worry about! And our luggage was delivered to room about and hr. and 1/2 after we got there. I have heard horror stories about that to. So, everything was wonderful for us. I have not complaints.

Pros: The shore excursions the cruise line had set up was my favorite. It was so much easier than having to find locals that offered the same stuff that you wanted to do. Because the cruise line will take care of transportation so you didn't have to worry about walking anywhere.

Cons: Salt water in the pool and hot tub!

I also enjoyed Nassau it was fun as well. We went snorkeling there. It wasn't as fun as the kayaking but i was fun.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Freeport was fun. We went kayaking there is was awesome! I loved it. It was beautiful!!! The water was beautiful!!!!!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island