Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: June 04, 2006

We sailed on the Sensation on 6/4/06. This was my first cruise so I can't compare it to other cruises but my family and I had a great time! I was a bit concerned because of the age of the ship but was impressed. The staterooms were clean and cozy and the staff service was excellent. The shows were great and the day at sea was packed with entertainment.

Pros: The staff service was outstanding

Cons: There seemed to be a lot of walking to get to the outside decks

We went to the straw market which had a little more variety, the beach which was beautiful and the aquarium which is a must see!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We went to the straw market where everyone had the same thing to sell and no real bargains. We also went on the glass bottom boat tour and we really enjoyed it.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island