A wonderful cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 04, 2006
Ship: Carnival Sensation
We sailed on the Sensation on 6/4/06. This was my first cruise so I can't compare it to other cruises but my family and I had a great time! I was a bit concerned because of the age of the ship but was impressed. The staterooms were clean and cozy and the staff service was excellent. The shows were great and the day at sea was packed with entertainment.
We went to the straw market where everyone had the same thing to sell and no real bargains. We also went on the glass bottom boat tour and we really enjoyed it.
We went to the straw market which had a little more variety, the beach which was beautiful and the aquarium which is a must see!

Pros: The staff service was outstanding

Cons: There seemed to be a lot of walking to get to the outside decks