Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fabulous Time

Sail Date: June 04, 2006

I loved the ship. I stayed in Cabin Room M-202. Great room with a great view of the ocean.

I would suggest an adult only pool due to a lot of excited children taking it over from sun up to sun down it wasnt very appealing to us adults

Pros: The Freedom of choices

Cons: The Soda Card for unlimited drinks

I loved the Bahamas. Did the Shore Excursion to Pearl Island to swim with the Sting Rays. Also did a trip to the Atlantis Casino. Although again was unlucky.