Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A unique experience

Sail Date: April 01, 2006

This was my first cruise and so it was quite special for me. I loved the way the staff all worked together to help me with whatever need I had. Not only were they from many nations, which I enjoyed, but everyone was polite, friendly, and most helpful. I enjoyed my interactions with each staff member I interacted with.
The sail was pleasant and I especially enjoyed my time in the Bahamas. The sites were beautiful and I felt uplifted by the wonder of God's creation all about us.

Pros: Sailing