Carnival Sensation Cruise Review

Just got back from the 7 day cruise on the Carnival Sensation. I didn't know what to expect after reading some of these reviews before I went. (I guess you either love it or hate it!)We were in an "Upper" inside cabin and I was surprised at how much room we had. I expected to be crowded, but with 2 in the room, we were never stepping over each other.The food in the dining room left a lot to be desired. Extremely overcooked. We had a late seating. The Seaview Grill food was excellent. Always hot and always plenty of food. If you leave this cruise hungry, there is something wrong with you.The room steward we had (Antonio Fernandes) made our trip wonderful. We never wanted for anything. The room stewards are the hardest workers on the boat!Wish we had more time in Grand Cayman. The Wreck and Reef Snorkeling trip was really great. I am a first time snorkeler and it was spectacular. In Cozumel, we just took a cab to the Chankanoob National Park. Just a $10 cab ride ($10 for the whole cab, no matter how many). $10 per person cost to enter the park. You can snorkel ($5 per person to rent eqpt) or scuba dive or just lay on the beach. They have a dolphin show, unlimited beaches and even some Mayan and Aztec artifacts set in a natural setting. Extemely inexpensive compared to the shore excursions offered by Carnival.New Orleans was HOT, HOT, HOT! 111 degrees with the heat index. I wish we had less time there and more in Grand Cayman.All in all, the trip was an excellent value. I'm already planning another cruise!Enjoy!