Carnival Sensation Cruise Review

First, I would like to say this was my fourth cruise, third with Carnival. I too, had read some of the negative reviews on this ship. I found the ship to be the cleanest I have been on. I also stayed on the Empress Deck and have yet to see or smell all the problems I have read about. Room steward and dining room steward were awesome. The food was the best yet. Port of calls were also good. Swimming with the stingrays, awesome. Cozumel was really good, considering we rented a jeep and rode to the other side of the island, beaches were great on this side of the island. New Orleans was ok, too many people in town.Like I said, my family and I had a great time, even considering the fact that my video camera failed to work after Cozumel. Days at sea were also awesome, the crew always keep you going doing something or just let you lay around and rest. Just to repeat what I have said, the ship, the crew and the overall cruise was so enjoyable that my wife, son and I could have stayed on the ship for another week.Vic from Ga.