Carnival Sensation Cruise Review

Well I have already written one review and it took the whole page and did not let me finish so I will write another and try to abbreviate our week on the sensation 8/5/01.On a scale of 1-10, ten being the best, I will give you my view of this ship, and please keep in mind that we are not first time cruisers, we have cruised with CCL 6 other times and we are in our late 30s and have 2 teenage children.main dinning 4, main dining service 7, upper deck dinning 3, upper deck service 4,cabin category 12 a 4, cabin steward 9, maintenance dept. for room repairs 1, swimming pools crowded 1, entertainment 5, bar service charge for cokes 4, THE BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT WAS the gift store clerk on the ship that accused my son of stealing 2 candy bars and chased him to the front row of the main lounge and when he showed her his receipt she could not even apologize to him.Over all, as you can tell, I was not too pleased with CCL this time.