Carnival Sensation Cruise Review

I cannot believe that I would have to do a review on one of Carnival's cruises because we have been on 6 cruises with CCL in the past and have been for the most part very happy.The embarkation and the debarkation went very well. The food in the main dinning room was very fancy but not all that great. The servers were good. The food on the top deck was burgers, hotdogs and fries, yum yum.The cabin we had a, category 12, was with all the trimmings but we were very disappointed with the bed set up. We had to slide 2 single beds together to make a queen, my 14-year-old son sleeped on a roll away that the matress was junk and my 15- year-old daughter slept on the hide-a-bed, which was also junk. We couldn't get any one to replace matresses and to top it all off, the air conditioner hardly work and the maintenance department could not speak enough Eenglish to make the repairs and we never could get any one else to come and look at our room. (see part 2)